Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi all first time hoggie here :)

Go down 
+3
Lou
bex-mcdermott1985
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bex-mcdermott1985

hi all first time hoggie here :) Empty
PostSubject: hi all first time hoggie here :)   hi all first time hoggie here :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:43 am

hi all,
im bex. i am looking for a rescue or baby hog. i have a potential adoption but the hog is over 200 miles away so im unsure how viable it is. if any one has any advice on resuce centres or breeders please let me know Smile many thanks. hopefully i can have a little prickly friend soon.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: hi all first time hoggie here :)   hi all first time hoggie here :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:47 am

Hey Bex

Glad you come over .

I am Lou and i currently own 9 APH one Desert Hog litter in the nest and 2 due . research is essential as ethical breeders won't let anyone who has not researched and educated themselves on to their waiting lists .

Read the stickys on top of each thread .. and ask any questions you have . We do run a small rescue and have hogs coming in all the time , i can send you have a application form if you fill it out and return it to me .

Enjoy the forum .x

Last edited by Lou on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

PostSubject: Re: hi all first time hoggie here :)   hi all first time hoggie here :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:08 am

Hi Bex

I am Helen and I currently have 19 APH, 1 Rescue APH, 6 Tenrecs and 2 Desert Hogs.

Good information on here on the stickies as Lou said - hope you enjoy the forum xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi all first time hoggie here :)   hi all first time hoggie here :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:09 am

Hello and welcome.this is a fab forum and very friendly. Iam geting my first hoglet off lou in late april very exciting. you will learn loads on here the stickys are good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bex-mcdermott1985

PostSubject: Re: hi all first time hoggie here :)   hi all first time hoggie here :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:12 am

thanks Smile i have done lots of research but am still learning so will defo use this to gain more experience Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: hi all first time hoggie here :)   hi all first time hoggie here :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:13 am

Got your application Bex thankyouu .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: hi all first time hoggie here :)   hi all first time hoggie here :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:31 am

Morning Bex!

Welcome to our Happy Hedgehog Forum Family Big grin

I have 4 prickly friends in my life and my home at the moment, they are;

Ernie Holt - Who was my first hedgehog that adopted me through our rescue... It's all his fault that I am in the middle of having a hedgehog rescue room bulit! He is my speacial boy.

Puddin' Features was the first hoggie that I fostered, she has had a lot of time put into her and takes a lot of understanding. She is such a fast super speedy lady... she should enter the Olympics! Puddin' has requested that she has a forever home with me now, how could I turn her down.... Very Happy

Little Miss Daisy Splat is my first ever baby hoggie who I got from Helen (Nellie). Little Miss Daisy Splat is teaching me all about toilet training a hedgehog, going through the quilling stage and also how to keep an albino hedgehog white! She is such a lovely girl who never has her quills up! In fact she is so chilled, she looks like she has fur rather than quills!

Last but certainly not least, I have just recently started to foster a sweet little hedgehog called Hope. Hope is an amazingly sweet little girl who has the most beautiful face ever. She will definately make an ideal first time g=hedgehog pet. I am really confident in her finding a forever home pretty soon.... If not she'll be more than welcome to stay with me.

I love living in the world of hedgehogs and get so much satisfaction from it.

Thank you for considering giving a home to a rescue, there are plenty of hedgehogs waiting...

Please really do your background research work beforehand to ensure that you really are ready and that you are matched up with the best hedgehog for you. We are always happy to help and advise as best that we can. If and when you are ready, we can always get our hoggie train out if there is a special little prickly critter that you might be suited to.

Feel free to have a good nosie around our forum and ask any questions that you might have.

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: hi all first time hoggie here :)   hi all first time hoggie here :) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:42 pm

Welcome to the forum bex Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: hi all first time hoggie here :)   hi all first time hoggie here :) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:31 pm

Hello love, welcome to our very friendly family, I am so glad I joined. There are some lovely photos on here of hoggies and hoglets, I could look at them all day.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
xxxljoxxx

xxxljoxxx

PostSubject: Re: hi all first time hoggie here :)   hi all first time hoggie here :) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:02 pm

Hi Bex,
Think we have prob chatted on FB about Hoggies are you from Bridport ??You will find this site so helpfull I've learnt so much and everyones really nice,I've got two APH's I first got Alfie in Jan then I was chatting to the chap I got him from and he told me he had got Teasle (Alfies brother) back as the lady that had him had become ill and didnt think she could give him the attention he needed and would I be interested ..how could I resist so now have he two brothers who also share their birthday with my little boy...very addictive BE WARNED lol.... xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi all first time hoggie here :)   hi all first time hoggie here :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi all first time hoggie here :)
Page 1 of 1