Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, no hoggie yet

Go down 
+2
Lou
KBev
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KBev

Hello, no hoggie yet Empty
PostSubject: Hello, no hoggie yet   Hello, no hoggie yet Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:04 am

Hello,

I have been doing lots of research on these gorgeous little creatures for the past few months now, I have even bought a cage and all the accessories, just need to find a baby hoglet to enjoy it!

I have 2 bumblebee dart frogs called Colin and dotty who live in their own tropical jungle complete with running waterfall, and 2 gorgeous leopard geckos called Darwin (normal morph) and amber (a sunglow) who we are hoping will produce some young soon.

I am looking for a female hedgehog in any colour except albino to join my gang. She will be given lots of care and attention and I can't wait for her to enjoy her new home.

Any tips or suggestions on care people can give that I may not have come across would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to getting to know you all,

Kendall
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hello, no hoggie yet   Hello, no hoggie yet Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:06 am

Hey Kendall

I am Lou who you mailed .. welcome to the forum . With all of my babies i like to no that they are going to a good educated home .
Glad you decided to come over .. I work with Helen ( Nellie) to provide hogs of beautiful temperement heatlh and colour .

What housing do you have ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

PostSubject: Re: Hello, no hoggie yet   Hello, no hoggie yet Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:14 am

Hello and welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: Hello, no hoggie yet   Hello, no hoggie yet Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:26 am

Hi Kendall , welcome ..... U will find lots of info on this site , the people on here have really helped me , they are very experienced and will answer any question you have even if you think it's a stupid question please just ask.... I have asked a lot of silly questions and somebody has always helped :-) x
Back to top Go down
KBev

PostSubject: Re: Hello, no hoggie yet   Hello, no hoggie yet Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:31 am

I have a viv all ready to go. What do you feed your hogs, people say different things are best! Also do you give a water bowl as opposed to a bottle?
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Hello, no hoggie yet   Hello, no hoggie yet Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:35 am

Your need to have a viv that is the correct size kendall the smallest being 3ft by 18 inches ..as they will need room to move around and for a wheel .. bigger the better though .. water bowl everytime , bottles can cause them to chip their teeth and catch there tongues .x

Take a look at the stickys at the top of each thread .

Diet has to be varied meat, biscuits , veg, insects .
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Hello, no hoggie yet   Hello, no hoggie yet Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:38 am

hello, welcome to the forum...xxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs

PostSubject: Re: Hello, no hoggie yet   Hello, no hoggie yet Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum

I currently have 19APH, six tenrecs, 2 Desert Hogs and 1 Rescue APH plus other pets in the household, including 2 Bearded Dragons, 1 Uromastyx Lizard, 2 doggies and 1 house bunny

Lots of good advice in the stickies xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Hello, no hoggie yet   Hello, no hoggie yet Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 pm

A very warm welcome love.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, no hoggie yet   Hello, no hoggie yet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, no hoggie yet
Page 1 of 1