Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

burgess food cubes - rabbits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Josie

Josie

burgess food cubes - rabbits Empty
PostSubject: burgess food cubes - rabbits   burgess food cubes - rabbits Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:37 pm

has anyone seen these on the front page ad of SFP magazine? looks good to me - high fibre content, and you know exactly what a portion size is with them, might give them a go when buddy is feeling better - his nuggest are 25% fibre now, these say 29% crude fibre xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: burgess food cubes - rabbits   burgess food cubes - rabbits Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 7:43 am

Haven't got the food cubes but I do have the Hay Cakes as Pudding copes better with these and her immense fluff and also have the alfal (however it is spelt!!) cubes.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: burgess food cubes - rabbits   burgess food cubes - rabbits Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:23 am

You just reminded me that i need rabbit food ... will look into the cubes .. Josie x

Let us no what you think if you decide to use them
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: burgess food cubes - rabbits   burgess food cubes - rabbits Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:45 pm

ooh good idea helen... i can imagine pulling hay out of her fur isnt much fun for either of you! xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: burgess food cubes - rabbits   burgess food cubes - rabbits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

burgess food cubes - rabbits
Page 1 of 1