Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hi im a newbie to the hog world

Go down 
+3
dovaston
Nellie
littlelegs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
littlelegs

hi im a newbie to the hog world  Empty
PostSubject: hi im a newbie to the hog world    hi im a newbie to the hog world  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 10:38 am

Hi im new to the hog world Very Happy,
i been readin alot of articles and alot of forums on these little fella's and im hoping to get one towards the end of the year for my fiance
i have been looking at loots od pics of hogs on here and they so cute we have both fell in love and cant wait to get one,
we are visiting aome next weekend to get some advice and see some set ups and get alot of info and care facts which we are well excited for.
if there are some people here willing to give me some more advice i would be happy to recieve it thanks
also im thinking im going to be getting a male one and some names would be great cheers in adavance x
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: hi im a newbie to the hog world    hi im a newbie to the hog world  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 11:18 am

Hi and welcome to the forum.

There are a lot of good reads in the stickies in each categories which you might find of interest and your breeder should be able to point you in the right direction for set ups and care etc.

As for names, I originally went with names beginning with H but have since changed and gone with flowers and herbs.

Roman Gods, Planets, shall have a think x
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
dovaston
Admin
Admin
dovaston

PostSubject: Re: hi im a newbie to the hog world    hi im a newbie to the hog world  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 11:42 am

Do not name it Brian for it will turn into a Twerp!!!!
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: hi im a newbie to the hog world    hi im a newbie to the hog world  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 3:12 pm

A warm welcome love, warning, hoggies are very addictive. I will try and think of some names. I tend to go for cutie ones ending in "Y" or "IE"

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: hi im a newbie to the hog world    hi im a newbie to the hog world  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 4:44 pm

Hi there welcome....Wink is this damion?
Think it is as your in south wales...lmao
Its me your visiting...xxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: hi im a newbie to the hog world    hi im a newbie to the hog world  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Hi and welcome to the mad house. X
Back to top Go down
tashuka

tashuka

PostSubject: Re: hi im a newbie to the hog world    hi im a newbie to the hog world  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Hello, welcome to the madhouse! Na this is the best pace to air questions and concerns and if it's Tayer your going to see she's fab! When I picked up my little man we were there for hours talking all things hogs, she breeds some seriously social hoggies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.natasha-tresadern-hill.co.uk
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: hi im a newbie to the hog world    hi im a newbie to the hog world  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Ahhh thanks tash....x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi im a newbie to the hog world    hi im a newbie to the hog world  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi im a newbie to the hog world
Page 1 of 1