Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi Newbie here !!!

Go down 
+11
Cathy
Melody
Sian
A M Y
Nikki
dovaston
janey
tayer
Lou
xxxljoxxx
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xxxljoxxx

xxxljoxxx

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Very Happy Hi my Names Louise and I'm new here, I'm a new mummy to my ickle baby Alfie who we picked up last Sat he is settling in with us very well and so far only had one huffy moment from him, he will be 9 weeks old tomorrow he does seem to sleep alot I'm putting this down to him still being a baby but we know he's been out and about in the night as he takes great pleasure in rearranging his cage !!! Look foward to getting to know you all and making good use of this site (Once I get the hang of it ) LOL xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Hey im Lou i have 9 APH ...and 4 babies in the nest and one litter due anyday now . I also have a Desert Hog called Nigel .. 2 guinea pigs Sugar & Ruby a BSH Bear ...waiting on a couple of rabbits from Tayer .. and hoping for 2 new girls to join my breeding herd .x

Welcome to the forum ...x

Last edited by Lou on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
tayer
tayer

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:19 pm

hiya welcome yes....i have baby rabbits all going to members of the forum...lol hogs: 2girls and a baby boy maverick.....!!

hope to see pics of your hoggy....lol

Last edited by tayer on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
janey

janey

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Hi Louise I am Jane, welcome to the forum, congratulations on your new hoggie Alfie, he looks so cute. I currently have 5 hoggies at the moment, they are very addictive lol.
Any questions you have just ask and we will do all we can to help xx
Back to top Go down
dovaston
Admin
Admin
dovaston

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Hi Louise and Welcome to our happy friendly place x
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:48 am

hi louise..welcome to the forum,congratulations on your new hoggie alfie .. i have 4 hoggies and 2 tenrecs Very Happy x
Back to top Go down

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:54 am

Hi Louise - Welcome to the forum.

I currently have:-

18 APH - 5 choglets in the nest
5 Tenrecs
2 Desert Hoges
1 Special little hoggie boy Frederick arriving at the end of the month.

1 Baby Bunny arriving next month

2 Bearded Dragsons
1 Uromastyx Lizard
1 Other Half
1 Grunting Teenage Son

x
Back to top Go down
A M Y

A M Y

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:20 am

Hi Louise and welcome to the forum.

I have 1 hoggie called Flake who will be 12 weeks old on Monday. I also have a bearded dragon called Monty and a cat called Boo x

Look forward to getting to know you x
Back to top Go down
Sian

Sian

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:59 am

Heyyya, welcome to the forum Smile I have 1 girl and 1 boy APH called Autumn and Herb. Bet you are already in love with your new addition xx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:49 am

Hi Louise! I'm owned by my little Ernie Holt and Puddin' who are both from the rescue. I'm about to experience my first baby hoglet, Little Miss Daisy from Helen (Nellie).

I got Ernie in October and now look where I'm heading...! As Janey said, they are so addictive!

Welcome to our lovely forum, please take as much time as you need to read through all the valuable information.

Looking forward to getting to know both you and your Alfie.

Xoxox
Back to top Go down
xxxljoxxx

xxxljoxxx

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Hi Newbie here !!! Dscf6114

Thankyou all so much for your warm welcome...I've managed to upload another piccy of Alfie having a snooze with mummy Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:43 pm

I have a shot of Humphrey in same postition ... he is lovely ..x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Aaaah bless him. What colour is he registered as Louise?
xoxox
Back to top Go down

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:15 pm

He is gorgeous xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:37 pm

aww[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Cathy

Cathy

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Hi Louise and Alfie, welcome. I have Arthur and Tilly, and Tilly currently has 6 hoglets in the nest.

Looking forward to getting to know you x
Back to top Go down
HelloKitty1986

HelloKitty1986

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:53 pm

hi louise i have a albino hedgie called rosie Smile hows is ur hedgie?
Back to top Go down
Tracywaceywoo

Tracywaceywoo

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 pm

hi Louise im Tracy i have two hoggies willow who is expecting a litter anytime think she s making a nest right now and nukie who is the daddy of the litter both my pride and joys.welcome to the forum alfie is beautiful and very cute name x
Back to top Go down
xxxljoxxx

xxxljoxxx

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:36 am

Melody wrote:
Aaaah bless him. What colour is he registered as Louise?
xoxox

Hi I was told he is Choclate Pinto his mum was albino and his dad was Choclatey (not sure of the correct name lol) Alfies got some white patches on his back in a sort ot U shape,he's already shedding alot of quills but doesnt seem to be bothering too much xx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:35 am

He's lovely Louise. The White patches are what gives him the Pinto part. With regards to his quilling, just remember to keep up handling and loving him through what can be a tough little time for them.

Can't wait to see more photies of him!

xoxox
Back to top Go down
xxxljoxxx

xxxljoxxx

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Hi Newbie here !!! Dscf6010

Here another piccy of Alfie having fun on his wheel! Cant believe we have already had him nine days already he's certainly part of the family now, there is a quick question you might be able to help me with, I get him out every night and we have put him in his playpen but he doesnt seem to explore just stays in one place he seems to like sitting on my lap and is quite content to be stroked I can even stroke his furry tummy he will take mealworms by hand but he doesnt walk around on me at all just wondering if this is quite normal ?. I know he is very active when we have gone to bed as he has usually rearranged his cage Very Happy he's eating,drinking and pooing fine maybe he's just a lazy boy or maybe its still because he's still a baby ( 9weeks) be gratefull for any advice thanks xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Hey .. he looks like a chocolate pinto to me ...can i suggest getting him a bigger wheel that one is far to small for him Very Happy ..x you will need at least a 12 inch wheel ...x

Last edited by Lou on Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:33 pm

He is lovely, sounds like he loves his cuddles Smile

I would also suggest a 12 inch wheel Louise, be much better for him.

Lovely pic xx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:41 pm

He is absolutely gorgeous Louise.

My Ernie just stays asleep and never ventures anywhere when I get him out, even in the ball pool thing I use for his exercise, he does the same as your Alfie, just stays in one place. However, when I get up of a morning, his toys are everywhere and you can tell he's been on all kinds of adventures through the night! lol! He's just a real night owl!

Puddin' on the other hand just does not stop once she's out, even in her bonding bag, she just keeps sticking her nose out ready to come out for a run around!

xoxox
Back to top Go down
xxxljoxxx

xxxljoxxx

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Thanks for your replies regarding the wheel feel bad now Sad will get a bigger one ASAP do you think I should take that one out I dont want him to do himself any harm or will it be ok till we get a replacement ? I thought I was so organised with everything aswell Embarassed xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi Newbie here !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Newbie here !!!   Hi Newbie here !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Newbie here !!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next